Sunday, February 15, 2009

Well it has been a while since we have updatet this thing. Brandon is currently taking 21 credits in School, he is taking; chem 101, range ecology, agricultural marketing, crop physioligy, leaders in ag, Religion 215, intro to visual art. I know it is crazy!!! But it's gotta be done. I am currently going to School part time, and working as a nurse full time at the Rexburg Madison hopsital. I am enjoying being Brandon's "sugar momma". We are both graduating with Bacheloers in April, Brandon will have a B.S. in Agricultural plant and soil science, and I will have a B.S. in Nursing. We are both so excited to be done school!!! Currently we are planning on moving back up to Canada where Brandon is from. He is purchasing a farm up there, and is going into farming with a friend of his as well. So he will be farming at two places about 7 hrs apart. We are excited for this change in life, and really nervous about as well. We will be apart in the summer, Brandon is going up to Canada to farm, and I am going to stay down here and work, I will be moving up when I get my Canadian nursing license and my immigration stuff.

4 comments:

Nate and Jenny said...

Wow, you guys are crazy busy. You probably hardly ever see each other with your busy schedules. How neat that you will be moving to Canada. What an experience. I'm sure there will be lots of people who will want to come and visit. :) It was good to see what you are up to.

Stephanie said...

You are so amazing Rosie! Always have been. Congrats on the nursing degree. That is awesome. So what does it take to get your Canadian license? What part of Canada will you be living in? If we make it to Rexburg this summer, we'll have to come see you. Take Care!

Whitney said...

Wow Rosie! It sounds like you guys are staying busy. Will it be difficult to get a Canadian nursing license? We're planing on making a trip to Rexburg soon - we'll have to get together. Miss you!

Sheramie and Jessica said...

I can't believe you are going to be leaving! Congrats on your graduation-I'll be the one sending your diploma--two of the 1500 that I will be auditing :) We need to get together soon!