Monday, November 16, 2009

Its been a while......

So I have been in the land of the maple leaves for 4 months now. I cannot work because I have no status in Canada and I need a work visa which I cannot get unless I have a job first. So people always ask what do I do all day? Answer- nothing.
Last year at this time I was working over time and going to school almost full time and all I wanted was to have nothing to do. Well I got my wish.
I have taken a few small trips.
Brandon and I went to Glacier National Park in August.
In September I went to Ohio to visit my sister Molly.
Then I went with Brandon on a business trip to Saskatchewan. In October I went to Kalispell for a girls weekend with my in-laws which was lots of fun. My cousin Heather had a baby girl so I went to Utah to visit her a couple weeks ago.

8 comments:

Kelsie said...

You also came to visit me for half a day. I am glad you finally posted it had been a while and I liked that you made your posting fun with the different colors and stuff.

Unknown said...

can't believe I missed seeing you when you came to Ohio. What a bad friend I am. If you ever come back again, here's my cell (I don't think Molly has it and I don't have hers):

614-572-4852

Jandi said...

Rosie! It was nice to see what you've been up to. Sorry you can't work yet. I hope you're enjoying your time off!!
I miss you!

Megan said...

I'm glad you posted! Sounds like you've taken some fun trips!

Stephanie said...

I miss you! Come visit us in Seattle! It's not too far :) Actually I have no idea how far it is, but you're welcome anytime. Hope you can get some status soon so you can start being busy again! Good luck!

Stephanie said...

I miss you! Come visit us in Seattle! It's not too far :) Actually I have no idea how far it is, but you're welcome anytime. Hope you can get some status soon so you can start being busy again! Good luck!

Whitney said...

Rosie! I'm so excited to see a new post! I wish I knew you were in Utah! :( I would have LOVED to see you! Next time! I hope things work out so you can start using your degree soon! I miss you!!

jamigibb said...

um... I think you left out the part about your favorite sister-in-law keeping you busy as well as entertained!! (It's OK, I forgive you)