Thursday, May 20, 2010

Birth Announcement

My cousin Heather made this birth announcement and I think it turned out really cute.
Corbin was born three weeks early. I went in for a doctors appointment and ended up being induced. I had Corbin very fast and it was a suprise to me and everyone else. My mom came out to help and I am glad she did. She ended up staying a lot longer than planned because I got sick. We sure are glad she could stay and we appreciate all she did for us and now we miss her very much.. I really wanted to get a picture with her and Corbin but I never did.

5 comments:

Megan said...

The announcement turned out really cute!

Unknown said...

that announcement is almost as adorable as Corbin! (and that takes some doin!)

had to be induced early? I was induced early just bc my water spontaneously broke and I wasn't even having any contractions or dilated at all. but my experience took forever. You were sick afterwards? post-natal sick? or just the flu?

Rosie said...

I was induced because my blood pressure was high.
After I had Corbin I think I got an infection in my uterus because it wasnt emptying like it should. The doc talked about doing a D&C but ended up putting me on antibiotics. It took a couple weeks to start feeling better.

Stephanie said...

I love the announcement. He is darling. I thought he came early. Yes, having high blood pressure is what made my doctor take the twins early too. Glad it all went well though and you are feeling better. Thank goodness for mom's huh.

Whitney said...

I LOVE the announcement! I'm glad you're doing better. Having my mom leave after having my girls was one of the hardest things! Corbin is so handsome!