Saturday, May 2, 2009

Blanket


So I took care of an older guy at work and got to know him and his wife and they were a lot of fun to talk to. For some reason they thought I was great even though I accidentally sprayed IV fluid all over him. (Ooops!) Luckily he was really nice about it. Anyway, the wife was making a baby blanket and I was talking to her about it and she said she wanted to give it to me. I told her I couldn't take it but she insisted when she finished it she would give it to me. I took care of this patient for a couple days in a row but by the time he was discharged the blanket wasn't finished. I told the wife not to worry about it but she insisted she would drop if off when it was done. Well, when I went to work this week the blanket was there. I was suprised and I thought it was very nice that she really gave it to me. I guess I should spray more of my patients with fluid.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that is awesome :)