Saturday, May 2, 2009

We did it!!!!











So Brandon and I finally graduated! I was so excited that we were able to graduate together. I had hoped we would graduate together and then Brandon decided maybe he would go summer semester. I kind of put my foot down and basically told Brandon that he had to finish in one semester. He took 23 credits this semester to graduate and that was a lot of work for him but he did it and everything worked out. School is not Brandon's favorite thing, in fact he has only been going one semester a year but I am glad he finally finished. I am so proud of him especially since he is the first one in his family to get a bachelors. I think that is a huge accomplishment. I graduated with my first associate degree back in 2004 then I got my RN degree last spring (2008) and have been working full time as a nurse and taking BSN classes. I graduated with my BSN and I am so glad I am done because I so sick of school. Now I just need to figure out what to do with all of my free time!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Congrats to both of you!!! So awesome that you graduated together! Are you guys going to stay in Rexburg for a while?