Saturday, May 2, 2009

Family Pictures

Of course Brandon wanted some pictures with farm equipement.

Cute couple!




So Brandon and I had his friend take some family pictures of us. When I told people we were getting family pictures they would laugh and say they would look just like engagement pictures. I told Brandon's friend to make the pictures not look like engagment pictures. After a couple shots he was like "uhh, I really don't know how". I thought that was really funny. Well Brandon and I had fun taking the pictures and I think some of them turned out really well. Now I need to hurry and get some printed and framed. I really want to make a picture collage with some of the pictures.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Those pictures are great!! love them and love y'all :) let's get together soon....

Whitney said...

I love them all! You both look great!!

Megan said...

Great pictures!

Molly said...

I really like how your pictures turned out! And I like that you finally updated your blog!

Heather said...

They turned out great it is fun to see what you are doing!

Sheramie and Jessica said...

You guys are cute! Good news. I audited your degrees yesterday and you both really did finish! You'll get your diplomas in about 3-4 weeks!!! Just wanted you to know!

Shayne said...

Rosie! They turned out so cute and I LOVE your outfit! Sexy lady! :)